Residential Dumpster Rental &
Shamrock provides you with the people and equipment that you need to remove your unwanted clutter and clean up your environment.
We’ll supply you with what you need for your residential cleanup project, whether it involves:
- Junk removal
- Furniture removal & appliance removal
- Debris removal & demolition projects
- Recycling and donating your unwanted or unneeded items
- Roll off dumpster rental services
We put the word “environmental” in our name for a reason. For every dumpster rental and junk removal project, we donate what’s reusable to local charities, recycle what we can and haul off the rest. You can count on us to simplify your next project with our no-hassle pricing, experienced staff and superior customer service.
Benefits of Choosing Shamrock
- You’ll get the clean and uncluttered environment you want—fast.
- You can feel good about the fact that some of your items will be donated to help support local charities, and that we’ll recycle all we can.
- You can get a tax deduction or credit for any items you donate which can help offset the cost of removal.
- You’ll know exactly how much your project will cost and how long it will take.
- We offer same-day delivery and pick-up, in most cases.
- You can leave the mess and heavy lifting to our experienced staff.
What We Offer
- We’ll work with you to find the right-sized container for any residential cleanup or junk removal project and budget.
- We donate any of your items to local charities, recycle what we can and responsibly dispose of the rest to approved collection sites.
- We’ll provide you with background-checked, drug and alcohol-tested professionals who can help you move, perform a demolition, load up and haul away your items or clean up your property.
- We offer flexible scheduling for your dumpster drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Our no-hassle pricing is affordable for any budget.
- Group pricing is available if you are planning a neighborhood garage sale or landscaping project.
- Residential dumpsters – Our most popular option for residential projects, 20-yard dumpsters can hold up to 4 tons of material. Since every job is different, we work with our customers to help them choose the right size for the job, whether it’s a whole dumpster, 1/2 dumpster or 1/4 dumpster rental. Thirty-yard dumpsters are also available for rental, which works best for larger residential projects and most commercial jobs.
- Box trucks – You may prefer to rent a box truck for a garage or house cleanout.
- Flatbed trailers – We also offer heavy-duty flatbed trailers to load yard debris, construction waste and other materials.
You may be able to qualify for a tax credit or deduction for the items that you donate to local charities, with Shamrock’s help! We can supply you with a donation receipt in person, by email or over email, which can offset the cost to haul away your items.
During our initial inspection, we will take a closer look at your flooring and entryways to make sure removing your furniture won’t damage your home’s interior. Our crews can remove furniture in your garage or driveway without the need for an initial inspection.
If your neighborhood is hosting a multi-family garage sale, a landscaping project or a seasonal cleanup or cleanout, Shamrock can help! We can provide you with group pricing on dumpster rental or junk removal to improve your entire block or neighborhood!
Shamrock employees undergo regular drug and alcohol testing to ensure they are capable of delivering consistent and high-quality work. All employees are also subject to background checks.