Disaster Cleanup &
Emergency Hazmat Cleanup
Shamrock’s Rapid Response Team brings the right equipment and an experienced crew anywhere in Texas to safely handle your emergency and hazardous materials cleanups. Our staff is HAZWOPER-trained in emergency response, storage and disposal of hazardous or uncontrolled substances and has an impeccable safety record.
Our crews work on:
- Large-scale DOT emergency response
- Cleanup after highway spills or truck accidents
- Hazmat cleanups
- Natural disaster cleanups
- Storm cleanups and debris removal
- Emergency cleanups
We provide our customers with any type and size of heavy equipment and staffing to safely clean up your environment and do the dirty work to haul away hazardous materials, including:
- Street sweepers
- Front-end loaders
- Skid-steer loaders
- Vacuum trucks
- Steam cleaners
- 55-gallon drums
Shamrock provides you with the people and equipment that you need to finish the job. We’ll supply you with any type of equipment you might need to safely and quickly handle any emergency response or large-scale disaster and hazmat cleanups.
We are proud of our impeccable safety record. Our highly trained, professional staff works quickly and carefully to handle hazardous materials and emergency response. Through regular, thorough safety inspections, the use of protective gear and equipment and rigorous screening and testing of all our employees, our clients can rest assured knowing the emergency response will be handled quickly and completely.
Benefits of Choosing Shamrock
- Immediate dispatch anywhere in Texas.
- Impeccable safety record.
- An initial estimate over the phone so we can get started quickly.
- Professionals to restore your site to a clean and safe environment so that you aren’t exposed to chemical, environmental and exposure hazards.
- Staff with the expertise and training to deal with all types of dangerous materials safely.
- No hassle estimates so you have no surprise or hidden costs.
- Different sized crews to handle both large-scale and smaller emergency cleanups.
- Collaborative approach to work in partnership with local agencies and disaster relief organizations.
What We Offer
- The people and the equipment to clean up your environment from highway spills, commodity spills, environmental damage, storm damage, fuel or chemical spills, a natural disaster or a large-scale truck accident.
- Thorough assessments of impacted areas and comprehensive cleanup, dehumidifying and disinfecting, both indoors and outside.
- Transforming your home, business or community into a clean, safe environment.
- We provide you with the HAZWOPER-trained staff who can handle dangerous chemicals.
- We offer immediate dispatch to emergency calls.
- We offer affordable and no-hassle pricing over the phone.
At Shamrock, we’re committed to two things — unbeatable customer service and environmentally responsible cleanup. Our crews have the training and expertise to quickly take care of any type of emergency or hazardous cleanup.
We will dispatch a crew immediately after giving you an initial estimate over the phone.
We can handle any sized emergency or hazardous materials cleanup for residential or commercial properties.
We offer emergency and hazmat cleanup services across Texas. We can provide you with an initial estimate over the phone and dispatch our trained crews immediately to safely perform your cleanup.
Shamrock employees undergo HAZWOPER training to ensure they have the right training to perform any type of hazardous materials cleanup.
Shamrock employees undergo regular drug and alcohol testing to ensure they are capable of delivering consistent and high-quality work. All employees are also subject to background checks.