Post Construction Cleaning &
Shamrock is your full-service partner for post-construction cleaning and construction cleanup projects. Our experienced staff can provide you with the help you need to finish your demolition, construction, renovation or cleanup project. We offer customized pricing and container pickup schedules which fit your business needs. We can even help with the digging, loading and hauling so that you can focus on getting the job done.
Benefits of Choosing Shamrock
- Your project gets the right kind of help at the right time so that you can finish your construction cleanup projects.
- Experienced staff to help with demolition, loading, hauling and digging so that you can meet your project deadlines.
- Responsible and safe disposal of your construction waste, including helping you comply with local recycling and disposal ordinances.
- Estimates which clearly explain all anticipated costs and a project timeline so that there are no surprises.
- Custom pricing, scheduling and services, based on your industry and your needs.
What We Offer
- Shamrock lets you choose from a variety of truck and container sizes to fit your specific budget and project.
- Flexible drop-off and pick-up so you get your containers just when you need them and so that you can wrap up your post-construction cleanup job and move to the next project.
- We provide specialized services and material-specific containers to help meet local recycling and disposal demolition regulations.
- Our professional staff can not only help deliver and remove your containers, but also they can help you safely demolish and load up your unneeded or unwanted construction debris.
- We responsibly dispose of your construction waste at approved collection sites.
- Whenever possible, we donate any reusable items to local charities to benefit the community.
We are the industry leader in construction cleanup projects for the following industries:
- Home Remodeling
- Custom Remodeling
- Property Management
- Office Buildings
- Educational Institutions
- Government Facilities
- Financial Institutions
- Aviation & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
We understand that some companies are now subject to new ordinances regarding disposal and recycling of construction materials. Shamrock can help you meet these new regulations by offering different containers for specific items and making sure that construction debris is reused, recycled or taken to a landfill.
Our Rapid Response team can handle cleanup of any hazardous materials and provide you with the right equipment to safely handle any dangerous waste products.
Shamrock employees undergo regular drug and alcohol testing to ensure they are capable of delivering consistent and high-quality work. All employees are also subject to background checks.